Preventative Maintenance Program (PMP)
This flexible program is customized to fit individual maintenance needs. The benefits of the program are designed to improve your industrial overhead door's operation and efficiency. Our Preventative Maintenance Program (PMP) will also extend the service life of your equipment and minimize downtime and long-term repair expense. It includes priority scheduling for industrial overhead door service and reduced hourly rates.
• Our Preventative Maintenance Program (PMP) is designed to keep breakdowns to a minimum by servicing overhead doors on a regular basis every 3 to 12 months, depending on use. This service is performed by a trained technician who understands how the door works and who looks for anything that could cause a breakdown if not adjusted and or lubricated.
• This service is done on a per door basis for a nominal charge. Each time a door is serviced a report will be filled out and a copy left, or sent to you. This report helps to give advance warning of possible conditions requiring corrective action to prevent serious damage and expense in the future. The Door Report details all of the primary parts of the door, allowing the technician to examine each aspect and identify potential problems before they result in costly breakdowns.
• Any repair work that is needed beyond the normal maintenance of the door will be noted on the Door Report. Repairs can then be approved and performed at that time or at a later scheduled date.
Interested in a Preventative
Maintenance Program (PMP)?
• LESS BREAKDOWNS AND DOWNTIME!
• FEWER WORRIES. ONE LESS OPERATION FOR YOU TO BE CONCERNED WITH.
• SAFER WORKING ENVIRONMENT FOR EMPLOYEES AND/OR CUSTOMERS.
• PREVENTATIVE MAINTENANCE RESULTS IN OVERALL LOWER COST TO YOU!
Preventative Maintenance Checklist
Door Service Inspection of Overhead Sectional, Rolling Steel, High Performance & Fire Doors:
• Alignment and operation of doors and operators
• Loose hardware and tighten as needed
• Tracks, rollers, cables and springs for wear and/or damage
• Panels for damage
• All safety devices
• Lubricate springs, cables, tracks and rollers for proper operation
• Guides, slats, end caps, bottom bar, head plates, and barrel spring tension
Hydraulic Leveler Service Inspection of:
• Hydraulic cylinders & hoses
• Hydraulic fittings
• Limit switches and switch arms
• Cylinder pivots
• Sub frame
• Fluid level in reservoir
• Valve block in motor/pump
• All electrical components
Dock Shelter Components Inspection of:
• Shelter framework
• Fiberglass panels or fabric wrap
• Fabric header curtain and fabric side panels
• Bottom enclosures
• Trim angles
• Tighten all fasteners and shelter frame protectors
Dock Leveler Service Inspection of:
• Front & rear hinge lip spools and pins
• Toe guards
• Adjust main counterbalance
• Ramp control or hold down assembly
• Cross traffic/safety legs
• Release chains, lift arm, lift arm roller
• Lip extend mechanism, sub frame, and bumpers
• Stringers and front/rear headers
• Cylinders, linkage and welds
• Main springs
• Weather seals
• Dock level supports and pull chains
• Tighten all nuts and bolts
• Lubrication of all pivot points, pins and hinge tubes.
• Leveler to make sure it is working smoothly and can run through its full range, going both above and below dock.
Dock Seal Components Inspection of:
• Condition of fabric
• All fasteners/perimeter anchors
• All seams, wear pleats, and foam core
• Adjust any counterbalance, framework of pads, and overall bumper condition
Request Preventative Maintenance Progam Information
41740 Christy Ave. Fremont, CA 94539
RW Commercial Doors
Copyright © 2015 RW Commercial Doors. A division of RW Garage Doors, Inc. and Chandler Garage Door. All Rights Reserved